SEO Workshop Seminars
I have been working with businesses, companies and brands of all sizes for a lot of years and fully understand what it takes to drive a constant flow of leads through your website. I've personally worked on over 2,000 different websites, in some of the toughest industries around and have a personal knowledge of many industries.
With all my knowledge and experience, I have put together an SEO workshop masterclass that is tailored to help you drive a constant flow of quality leads through your website and as long as you convert those leads into sales, it will help your revenue to grow. If you already have a great understanding of how SEO should be implemented and you are looking for an Advanced SEO seminar, I suggest you take advantage of my personal SEO training so I'm able to personally train you on advanced techniques you want and need to know.
One day basic to intermediate SEO course, tailored to people who need an understanding of what it takes to drive a constant flow of leads and sales through their website plus the knowledge and skills to make that happen.
The 10 Step (Ethical) Plan to Ensure SEO Success
Step 1: An Understanding of SEO
- Introduction to search engines
- Why ethical SEO should always be top priority
- Paid vs organic search traffic
- Why ranking factors matter
Step 2: Data is so Important
- What’s data got to do with SEO?
- Google Analytics: What, why, where and how
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools): What, why, where and how
Step 3: Performing a Basic Website Audit
- Why perform an SEO website audit?
- Factors to consider when performing an audit
- How to complete a basic SEO audit on your website
Step 4: Research is the Foundation
- What is keyword research and why is it important?
- Top free keyword research tools
- The best paid keyword research tool
- How to find keywords that will drive new business
- Understanding your target audience#
- Keyword mapping explained
- Competitor research
Step 5: Local SEO
- Why you should consider local SEO, even if you trade Nationally
- Local means local
- Local SEO ranking factors
- How to rank top on Google maps/places
Step 6: On-Page
- Why on-page optimisation is important
- Always put the user first
- How to optimise a page for the related keywords
- Deleting pages and what 301, 302 and 404 codes mean
Step 7: Content
- Duplicate content myths
- It always starts with the impact
- How long should my content be?
- Writing content for conversions
Step 8: Links
- What are links and why we need them?
- How to spot a bad link from a good link
- Historical bad link clean-up
- How to source new link opportunities
- How to acquire new links
Step 9: Social Media
- What’s social media got to do with SEO?
- Which social media platform should I use?
- How to use the power of social media to increase rankings
Step 10: Analyse, Measure and Tweak
- How do I measure the success of my SEO campaign?
- What is conversion rate optimisation and why it is important?
- My best conversion rate optimisation tips
- SEO is a constant marketing strategy – never stop!
- Keep focused – Create an SEO strategy plan
Who should attend my SEO seminar?
- Start-ups - If you are just starting a new business - it is important you understand the basics of SEO and how it can help you to secure new business.
- Small business owners - Having a website is one thing but having the knowledge and skills to drive a constant flow of visitors to your website who are looking to buy the products or services you offer can be a minefield.
- Marketing executives - The best digital marketing executives never stop learning as we work in an ever changing industry. If you want to attend an SEO seminar that cuts through all the crap that is written online, my course is for you.
- Web designers and developers - Your job is to design and build websites but if those websites do not have the potential to drive new business, you are wasting your time. After attending my SEO course, you will be able to build a fully SEO friendly website.
"Thank you Mark, got a lot out of today. Already more than doubled the speed of the website, on both mobile and desktop. Found a Wordpress image optimiser plug in, that made it a breeze."
"It's definitely helped me be more productive in way of spending my time marketing online and will definitely be attending the next one."
"This was a great seminar really delving into the nitty gritty of what potentially drives our targets markets to our websites. It was made special for me as all the other delegates from whatever prior level of expertise were there to help each other."
"Thanks Mark, it was well worth the investment and we are already putting what we've learned into action. I would have no hesitation recommending your training days . Nice to know the right way of doing things :)"
Each ticket enables you to attend my one day SEO seminar, plus...
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Buffet lunch
- All course material and training documentation
- Ability to email me anytime in the future to ask any pressing SEO questions
- 25% discount on my personal SEO training
My next seminar
Price: £145 per person
Location: Cotton Court Business Centre, Church Street, Preston, Lancashire PR1 3BY
Date: 5th July 2017
Time: 9:30am to 4:00pm
>>> CLICK HERE TO BOOK <<<