Straight-Talking SEO Professional
As a Global SEO professional, I simply help businesses to start conversations.
- By speaking at digital marketing conferences throughout the world.
- By training companies and digital marketing agencies on how to drive leads and new business.
- By working alongside businesses to make sure their online presence get's the telephone ringing.
10 reasons why we should start a conversation
- When professional marketers are saying great things about you, one must be doing something right.
- I’m an SEO advisor and speaker who can also rank his own website on a national scale.
- I’m the person who goes into digital marketing agencies to up-skill the professional marketers.
- Bestselling business book author in 3 Amazon categories in the UK and USA within 24 hours of launch.
- Digital marketing columnist on many marketing websites as well as business newspapers and magazines.
- I speak at corporate and marketing conferences getting audiences into the right mindset to drive leads and sales.
- A judge at the prestigious (Lancashire) 2016 and 2017 BIBAs business awards.
- Mentor to small business owners and small digital marketing agency owners.
- I’ve had great success working with companies to drive leads within some of the toughest industries around including insurance, debt, loans, gaming, and many others.
- Most importantly, I’m a people person and say-it-how-it-is ensuring a fantastic business relationship.
"We have been very impressed with the consultancy provided by Mark since he started working with us. He has worked closely with us to understand our company in detail, and how we can not only improve our google ranking but also our overall marketing strategy. Already we have seen an increase in new clients that have found us through online searches and we are very pleased with how quickly and effectively Mark's guidance has helped us with this. We would have no hesitations in recommending Mark and look forward to continue working with him in the future." Adam Calvert, Rushtons Chartered Accountants
"As part of upskilling our marketing teams, Mark Preston took on the task of providing onsite SEO training for our marketing teams across Glory. Mark is very knowledgeable in the SEO space and provided the expertise needed to get individuals who were new to SEO quickly up to speed without with being condescending, which was appreciated. I would recommend Mark for any SEO training activities if you are looking to upskill teams or as an individual look to get to grips with SEO landscape." Fortune Belcher, Digital Marketing Lead at Glory Global Solutions
"On my quest for Digital Clarity I introduced myself to Mark Preston after reading an article he’d written on the need for transparency within the SEO industry. The world of SEO is full of misinformation and Mark has a genuine desire to help businesses help themselves by arming them with the knowledge they need to implement a good solid SEO practice which ultimately results in sustainable realistic results. It's a pleasure to have Mark speaking at our events." Nichola Howard, Director at Launch Events
"If all you do is follow the crowd - You will only ever be as good as them at very most. Being as good, is just not good enough."
My Latest SEO Articles
As an established SEO and digital marketing author that writes for newspapers, magazines and top industry blogs, I really enjoy sharing my opinions, thoughts and knowledge as I have a unique 'tell them how it is' style of writing. I don't believe in hiding the truth from anyone and don't believe in writing trashy articles that have been re-hashed thousand times before as quite frankly, they provide very little value to my audience and followers. All articles published are 100% my own work and I never use ghost writers so you get a real taste of what goes on in my head. Take a look at my latest SEO articles below and if you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]